Beautifully made wash or grooming mitt from the same high quality Australian Merino lambswool as the numnahs for that finishing touch when shampooing or grooming
Info & Care
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at 30 ° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health).
- Ensure all hook & loop is securely closed prior to washing.
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.