Let’s be honest – with everything else going on at the moment, the fly season has been the last thing on my mind, and it’s now kinda appeared. How did I know? – I’ve got a very painful mosquito bite on my calf. Ouch.
With a bit of warmer weather forecast, I know the boys will be starting to get bitten a little. So I’ve already dug out the last drop of last seasons fly sprays. But have you?
If you’ve got some spare time this weekend, have a quick look to see what you’ve actually got in your tack room. Especially if you are having to get someone else to do your horse, or are on a limited time frame. (I’m terrible for thinking I have some things when I’ve run out – or worse left the bottle on the shelf-empty!)
Everything is taking just a little longer to get delivered or sort out whilst we are all in isolation. Take a look at what we have to offer so that you’ve got one less thing to worry about.
- EquiXTREME Natural Anti Fly Spray£18.95 – £56.95
- Lillidale Fly Repellent£11.95 – £17.95
- Battles Summer Fly Cream£12.95
- Supreme Products Fly off Spray£11.85
- Lincoln Water Based Fly Repellent£13.28
- Lincoln Roll-On Fly Repellent£4.00
- Lincoln Natural Fly Repellent£15.72
- Lincoln Fly Stuff£10.95
- Lincoln Fly Stoppa£11.50
- Lincoln Fly Repellent Shampoo£8.49